Purchase the best leveling kit for Tacoma if you have the intention to buy one. Today This article will go over the best leveling kit for Tacoma in the market.
When you purchase a vehicle, you undoubtedly want it to look great. Also, you would not want unequal suspension. Unfortunately, many vehicles are built with a tiny tilt to the front end, and the simplest way to correct this is with a leveling kit.
It’s important to identify what exactly you’re anticipating before making a purchase. This means purchasing the correct Tacoma leveling kit for your vehicle model year.
Therefore, if you want to get a leveling kit for Tacoma, worry not. In this article, we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite leveling kits for the Toyota Tacoma, as well as some extra tips we have for you at the end, and we’re excited to share that knowledge with you.
Our Favorite Leveling Kits for the Toyota Tacoma
01. MotoFab Leveling Lift Kit – Overall Best Tacoma Leveling Kit
- Made in the United States of America
- It gives Toyota Tacoma a 2″ lift in the front
- Retains the original ride quality
- Made from billet aluminum
- Comes with instructions
Motofab lift is a well-known kit from the Motofab brand. This two-inch front alternative is composed of sturdy billet metal that has been powder-coated black. You can expect high-quality support throughout the life of your equipment because the manufacturer will assist you if you have any problems.
Because the kit is the strongest, you can expect complete satisfaction because it will not crack with time. Finally, the kit is simple to assemble and comes at a reasonable price. You’ll also find a lot of positive feedback from motofab users.
02. Rough Country Leveling Kit – People’s Choice Tacoma Lift Kits
- T6061 Aircraft Quality Billet Aluminum
- Unmatched Ground Clearance
- Comes with instructions
- It gives Toyota Tacoma a 2″ lift in the front
Rough Country’s 2″ Tacoma Leveling Kit levels the front of the Tacoma quickly and easily, delivering an aggressive stance and adequate ride height to use up to 32″ tires. The Tacoma truck rises higher in the back than the front at factory height, providing the pickup a “nose-down” appearance.
This simple-to-install system aligns the rear and front of your vehicle for a much better appearance and added ride height. A package of high-quality, long-lasting Strut Spacers bolts directly onto the strut and is simple to install with standard tools in a garage at home.
03. Supreme Suspensions – Best Value Toyota Tacoma Suspension Lift
- Setup instructions
- 4x Square Bend U-Bolts
- 2x Rear Lift Blocks
- 2x Rear Lift Blocks made of high-strength steel
- 2x Front strut spacers made of Billet Aluminum
The Pro-Billet series strut spacer lift kits are meticulously crafted from 6061-T6 aircraft aluminum before being coated for a better appearance. Billet aluminum is an excellent material that can be used in suspension applications due to its extremely high strength-to-weight ratio and higher chemical resistance than most other metals in the industry.
The rear lift kits include high-quality equipment plus zinc-plated U-bolts that exceed OEM specifications. Therefore, these kits have been meticulously designed to elevate and level your vehicle.
04. ReadyLift Lift Kits
- Easy to setup
- Durable strut extensions
- Control arm and an upper frame mount
- Guarantees usage without manufacture defects
The ReadyLift can lift your Tacoma 3” in the front and 2” in the back. It comes in a well-reviewed package and therefore could be the perfect complement if you want to put bigger tires on your Tacoma or make it seem more remarkable.
Your Tacoma will be ready to take on bigger tires up to 33 x 11.5 inches after installing your ReadyLift 69-5212. Your wheel can be up to 8 inches wide and have a 5-inch backspacing. With its steel extensions, you receive the appropriate struts to control arm alignment.
05. Dynofit Leveling Lift Kits
- Set up instructions
- 2″ lift in the front
- T6-treated forged aircraft billet aluminum
- Black anodized surface
This leveling system is designed to accommodate Toyota Tacomas from 2005 to 2019, including 4WD and 2WD models, although it only fits 6-lug vehicles.
It adds 3 inches of rising to the front of your vehicle. The kit is constructed of aircraft-grade billet aluminum and employs 10.9-grade strong bolts. As a result, if you’re already riding in hazardous conditions, it’ll still keep you safe.
06. KSP Performance Leveling lift kits
- 9-12.9 Grade bolts
- Black anodized coating
This Leveling Lift Kit is designed for Tacoma 2WD or 4WD models from 2005 to 2019. Despite its fragility, the package raises your car by 2″ in the front, and it is only compatible with 6-lug models.
The lift’s height and kit thickness are not comparable due to suspension geometry, and you can easily install the kit within 2 to 4 hours without requiring any specialized tools.
07. Orion Motor Tech Leveling Suspension Lift Kit
- A simple bolt-on setup
- CNC machined from solid aircraft billet
- Designed a raise kit to fit Toyota Tacomas from 2005 to 2019
This lift kit is designed to give a 3-inch front suspension lift to the Toyota Tacoma from 2005 to 2019. Without the use of any special tools, it takes 2 to 4 hours to set up.
The kit also includes a distinctive anodized coating, and a CNC machined from solid aviation billet, allowing it to deliver high performance. Otherwise, you’ll need to align your wheels every time you set up your lift kit to avoid tire rubbing.
08. TORCH Lift Kit
- Differential drop kit
- Coated U-bolts
- Tapered rear blocks
- Strut spacers
The kit is only operable with 6 lug models and works by easily getting 3’ of lift in the front. Also, differential spacers are included in the package to keep the front axles at the right angle.
09. ZY Wheel Leveling lift kit
- 2X3” Front spacers
- 3X2” Rear Lift Blocks
- It does not necessitate the disassembly of struts or coils.
This ZY WheelLeveling lift kit elevates the front end of your vehicle by 3 inches and the rear end by 2 inches. The two ends will indeed be even once placed because of the built-in raise on the rear end.
This lift kit is designed to suit Toyota Tacomas from 2005 to 2019, including 2WD and 4WD designs.
The seller claims that installation is simple and should not take more than 2 hours.
10. Yitamotor Leveling Lift Kit
- Compatible with most Toyota Tacomas
- Hardened 10.9-grade bolts
- Made from 6061-T6 aircraft-grade aluminum billet
- Do not require modification of parts during installment.
With this package comes the front kit being thinner than 3”, which still lifts your truck by 3”. It fits the Ford F150 (2WD/4WD) from 2004 to 2018 and the 2005-2020 Toyota Tacoma.
Its aircraft-grade aluminum billet with hardened 10.9-grade pre-installed bolts guarantees a long lifespan with additional features like an anodized surface to prevent corrosion.
Buying Considerations for the Best Toyota Tacoma Leveling Kit
Toyota Tacoma is a worldwide brand when it comes to off-road trucks. Its appeal is among the gorgeous pickup trucks, which hasn’t waned since its introduction.
However, elevating your Tacoma to accommodate some new rocky terrain you’d like to drive around is just as appealing as purchasing one of these trucks.
That is why understanding how to select the top Toyota Tacoma lift kit items is critical.
Consider the following factors before buying a Toyota Tacoma Lift Kit;
01. Design Compatibility
It’s critical to make sure the kit is suitable for the design you want to elevate.
Several kits have a wide range of compatibility and typically suit Tacoma models from 2005 to 2023, but in some situations from 2004 to 2019. However, it’s a good idea to recheck your kit to ensure it suits your truck.
Another thing that many customers overlook is the compatibility of wheel drive.
Therefore, even though the year range is correct, the kit may be compatible with 2WD Tacomas when yours is 4WD. As a result, make sure you confirm this aspect as well.
02. Easy Setup
In terms of installation, we recommend choosing a kit that includes the following features:
- Presenting a DIY step-by-step instruction
- All essential installation equipment is included.
- Creating a system that does not necessitate the use of professional tools
- A quick completion time, which is at least 1 to 2 hours
A kit with all these qualities ensures that you get the most acceptable deal at the moment of installation.
03. Lifting Blocks and Front Spacers
When it comes to lifting blocks, ensure they are made from high-quality raw resources. Make sure they also have a powder-coated surface that is corrosion-resistant.
To boost efficacy, get front spacers with unique designs that use technological innovations. You can also seek additional features such as longer shocks.
04. Leveling Kit vs. Suspension
Lift kits are divided into two types: leveling lift kits and suspension lift kits. As a result, it’s critical to understand which one of these kinds best suits your needs.
A leveling kit would be the perfect buy if your pickup’s back end rests shorter than the front end (which is common in many Tacoma vehicles) and you wish to balance the down height.
It’s important to note that only the rear lift blocks get included in a leveling kit. They can be used to raise and equalize the rear of your vehicle.
On the other hand, if you want to lift a Tacoma vehicle from the front and back, you’ll need to buy a suspension lift kit.
This equipment includes front spacers to raise the front and rear lifting blocks to raise the back end. Additionally, don’t get mixed up between the width of the blocks and spacers and the actual lift they offer.
Importantly, if you wish to boost your pickup’s load-bearing capability, install rear leaf springs, ideally constructed of spring steel.
05. Preservation Level
It’s generally a wise idea to get kits meant to keep your Tacoma’s exact factory settings.
You’ll appreciate the absolute driving control of Tacoma and steer precision if a kit functions in sync with factory settings without interfering with the OEM driving comfort. In addition, choose a kit that has off-road capability.
06. Clearance Between the Ground and the Fenders
Check that the raising kit provides sufficient clearance between the fender and the ground.
This is because a significant level of ground clearance will offer a comfortable ride experience.
However, improved fender clearance allows you to install wider rims and tires suitable for driving on rugged terrain.
07. The Raw Material
This is a critical component of every lifting kit, as it impacts the durability of your purchased goods.
The most excellent Toyota Tacoma lift kit material is aircraft-quality aluminum in the 6061-T6 grade. This will keep the kit lightweight while also making it better than steel kits.
On the other head, kits built of billet aluminum are not far behind. This is because Billet aluminum kits get manufactured from a single aluminum element, which considerably boosts the item’s durability.
Also, you can select fabricated structural steel, carbon steel, or spring steel kits as raw resources. The reason is, carbon steel, and manufactured steel have a structural strength compared to ordinary steel. However, the use of spring steel increases the capacity of the load carried by your vehicle.
08. Cost and Budget
Prices are factors that primarily influence what choice of a leveling kit you will go for. Fortunately, you can get the best leveling kit for your Tacoma at a reasonably good price.
Attached to each product review, you will acquire a link that will give you more information on the prices of the kits; hence, you will be able to decide which leveling kit suits your pockets!
09. Fitment of the Product
Considering your Tacoma lift kit’s fit, you can tell the length or height you should expect to gain.
Therefore, focus on your Tacoma fit, and you will be able to know what kit you require. A good fit for your vehicle will impact your suspension, for instance, by giving it ground clearance and a stunning look.
10. Type of Leveling Kit
It is essential to know that not all leveling kit results in ground clearance. Ground clearance mainly results from an increment in the size of tires.
Therefore, you ought to analyze your kit and identify the best one that suits your needs before purchasing one.
Which is the best leveling kit for Tacoma?
MotoFab lift is the best leveling kit on the market. It guarantees you a high-quality make that suits your usage for an extended period.
By purchasing a Motofab lift, you can save up your money from unnecessary repairs. The reason is, it passes the manufacturer’s test of surviving through harsh conditions.
Why MotoFab is the best leveling kit brand for Toyota Tacoma?
Motofab kit is a two-inch front option that is created by a trusted manufacturer (Motofab Lifts).
You are guaranteed long-lasting usage due to its quality made of black-coated aluminum billet.
The kit comes with stylish struts that match your car, giving an appealing aesthetic and an additional packet of hardware resources that you require to set it up.
Motofab will fit on 2005-2019 Tacoma vehicles, whereby you can install it in less than 2 hours. It takes you little time to set it up because it does not require disassembly coils during the process.
Ultimately, you can go for this excellent leveling kit due to its reasonable price and numerous features.
Frequently Asked Questions
01. How long can it take to install leveling lift at home?
Again, this is dependent on your experience level. If it is the first time tampering with a car’s suspension, it will take much longer than when it is your tenth or twentieth time.
Setting out a full day for a newbie is an excellent idea since you can never tell how long it will take with blunders and getting trapped. It could take as little as 2 hours or even less for some people.
Others may require the whole day. Nevertheless, if you’ve tried this previously, you’ll make your way around and therefore should be able to complete it in one hour or two hours.
02. Can a leveling kit affect ride quality?
A leveling kit would not impair your ride quality in most cases, provided it gets installed correctly. If you’re questioning if a leveling kit affects ride quality, it can if installed incorrectly.
Numerous minor blunders might be committed along the road during installment. They may well not appear to be a massive concern at the moment, but they may later affect your ride quality.
That is why if you’re not wholly self-assured in your abilities, then it’s advisable to seek professional assistance.
03. Should there be something to do after installing a raise kit?
After modifying your car’s suspension, it’s strongly advised that you take it to an expert for a steering adjustment. A variety of factors might alter your truck’s steering, and they should get addressed carefully.
Consult your preferred mechanic, and they should be capable of completing this routine task in a reasonable length of time.
This might not be a concern in the end, but it is best to be safe rather than sorry.
04. What is the distinction between a lift and a leveling kit?
A lift kit and a leveling kit are both aftermarket modifications used to change the suspension height of a vehicle, primarily trucks and SUVs. While they serve similar purposes, they have distinct differences:
- Lift Kit: A lift kit is designed to raise the overall height of a vehicle, both front and rear, to improve ground clearance, and off-road performance, and accommodate larger tires. Lift kits come in various types, such as body lift kits, which raise the vehicle’s body without affecting the suspension, and suspension lift kits, which modify the suspension components to provide additional height. Lift kits can range from a few inches to several feet and often require more extensive modifications to the vehicle’s suspension system, brakes, and drive shafts.
- Leveling Kit: A leveling kit is specifically designed to address the factory rake of a vehicle, which is the downward slope from the front to the rear. Many trucks and SUVs come from the factory with a higher rear suspension to accommodate heavy loads. A leveling kit raises the front of the vehicle to make it level with the rear, providing a more balanced appearance and improving the vehicle’s stance. Leveling kits generally provide a smaller amount of lift, usually between 1-3 inches, and are less complex to install compared to lift kits.
In summary, a lift kit raises the entire vehicle for better ground clearance and off-road performance, while a leveling kit focuses on raising the front of the vehicle to level it with the rear. Both modifications can enhance the appearance and capabilities of a vehicle, but the choice between the two depends on the desired outcome and the specific needs of the vehicle owner.
05. Is it necessary to install a suspension raise kit?
Raising your truck is a personal preference or expenditure. Lifting any car can be bad for fuel consumption and will almost certainly reduce vehicle performance; the upper you go, the worse it gets.
So, if you’d like to give up that and look better, I recommend going for it.
06. Is it safe to install Lift Kits on my truck?
Installing a lift kit on your truck can be safe, but it depends on several factors, including the quality of the kit, the installation process, and the maintenance of the modified suspension system. Here are some points to consider when deciding whether to install a lift kit on your truck:
- Quality of the lift kit: Not all lift kits are created equal. High-quality kits from reputable manufacturers are designed to maintain the safety and performance of your truck. Low-quality kits can lead to poor handling, compromised suspension performance, and increased wear on your vehicle’s components. Always choose a high-quality lift kit from a reputable brand.
- Proper installation: The installation process is crucial to ensuring the safety and performance of your lifted truck. An improper installation can lead to various issues, including misaligned components and compromised vehicle stability. It’s highly recommended to have a professional mechanic with experience in installing lift kits perform the installation to ensure it’s done correctly and safely.
- Vehicle handling: A lifted truck will have a higher center of gravity, which can affect the vehicle’s handling and stability, especially during cornering and emergency maneuvers. You may need to adjust your driving habits to account for the changes in your truck’s handling characteristics.
- Maintenance: After installing a lift kit, your truck’s suspension system may require more frequent maintenance and inspections to ensure its components remain in good working condition. Regularly check your truck’s suspension, steering, and brake systems, and address any issues promptly.
- Legal considerations: Depending on your location, there may be regulations and laws governing vehicle modifications, including suspension lifts. Ensure that your lift kit complies with local laws and regulations to avoid potential fines or penalties.
07. How do we distinguish between a Body lift kit and a suspension lift kit?
A suspension lift kit elevates the entire car and improves the separation between the ground and the base of your truck.
For instance, a 2″ Lift Kit will offer you 2 inches of ground clearance, while body lifts elevate the body but do not affect the distance between the base of your truck and the ground.
08. Can a first-time individual set up the leveling kit himself or herself?
It is possible to install the kit even when you don’t have previous experience setting it up.
All you require for a successful installation is to have a working space with the appropriate equipment, good timing and research on what takes place, and finally, a self-belief in oneself that you can do it.
If you manage to make a successful installation, you will avoid the expense of seeking an expert to do that work for you.
Modifying your Tacoma might become one of the most exciting aspects of owning a Toyota!
You’ve undoubtedly realized that your Tacoma has no enough clearance to traverse the terrain that you’ve ever wanted to explore.
That is one reason why a Tacoma lift kit may be one of the best modifications to your vehicle.
Constantly refer to the setup instructions of the lift kit you buy since a secure and reliable fit is critical for your performance and safety.
When the Tacoma gets fitted with a new lift kit, ensure a great time flashing off the new ride.
Check out some other picks from Amazon also: